Saturday, May 17, 2003

Back to the Blog

Despite an absence from the site - I was visiting friends in Geneva and working on this doctorate thing - I plan to start blogging again soon. Future topics will include recent events, and non-events in France (the great public strike, French complaints about France-bashing in the American press and Colin Powell's visit to the Middle East, Russia and Germany though not France); then my thoughts on SARS, Toronto and the WHO and what this tells us about the much-cherished Canadian obsession for international humanitarian organizations; and finally what I saw in Geneva - it was PACE here, PACE there and not a bright idea in the whole city.

And speaking of Geneva, I'll be posting an English translation of the original French article from Geneva philosopher and journalist Jan Marejko in the next few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home